Sunday, October 14, 2007

Podcast finally is uploaded

Hey there,
Well I finally got my podcast posted, you can find it at http://lpatrickii.podbean.com/. I had to play with the bells and whistles that offers so I was there a couple of times for a while before I got this up there.
For those of you reading this that have no idea what podcast I'm talking about, it compares a multiplayer-online-game to leadership training in the corporate world, then goes on to explain exactly what multiplayer-online-gaming is and how to get started.

Something I forgot to mention in class while I thought the worst part of the podcast was having to use a cheesy mic. because my other one quit working there was kinda an upside to this. When I had to set up a different mic. I was ask to go through the voice recognition program on my computer. While I tried this a year or so ago they have definitely come a long way with how this program works. It was surprising to me at how well it worked. I have used it a few times since, and if I just want to sit back, it is nice to use voice commands rather than the keyboard or mouse. You may call it lazy, but hey if it works and is easier, I'm all for it. Just another plus for new technology that works.

Well hope you enjoy the podcast and feel free to leave me your comments.

No comments: